All new for 2023, The Coniston Campervan Conversion
We leave no stone unturned in our quest for camper van conversion perfection.
We’re always thinking about optimum layout and performance and this year we have designed a new conversion layout which includes key features from two of our most popular VW conversion layouts.
Our all-new Coniston campervan conversion offers a premium two-seater RIB Altair bed system, plenty of storage, a spacious boot area and all the necessary equipment, but with window views all round so that you can soak up the views from every angle. This VW conversion layout is available for both long wheelbase (LWB) and short wheelbase (SWB) donor vehicles and is full of invaluable storage space with ease of access. The layout sacrifices a full height wardrobe in exchange for its luxurious open and airy feel, providing a good balance for the camping and day to day needs of a small family, whilst performing well as an everyday vehicle.
The Coniston campervan can be configured with four or five travelling seats and as either two or four berth campervan. This campervan layout features a M1 tested front elevating roof, premium 2-seater 112 RIB Altair bed system with integrated slider and headrests, as standard, complete with extensive low-level furniture, designed, CNC’ed and constructed in house, to include cupboards, full length lockers, a cutlery draw and a fold away table offerings both elegance and practicality.
One of our most economical two or four berth family VW campervan layouts, for £14,400.00 plus VAT, our standard SWB Coniston campervan conversion includes:-
- Insulation, sound proofing and carpet lining
- M1 tested front elevating roof with manufacturer warranty
- M1 tested 2-seater RIB Altair bed system with integrated headrests, upholstered in VW fabric trim, featuring under bed storage
- One piece flooring, finished in your choice of quality hardwearing Altro flooring
- Handcrafted low-level furniture with extensive cupboards in your choice of lightweight Vohringer and tambour doors
- Fold away table and safe storage solution
- Dometic CRX50 47ltr fridge
- Dometic 2 burner hob and sink
- All round privacy tinted glass inc. 2 openers
- Fitted black out curtains
- Full electrics package. 240/12v charging system with 240v charger control panel
- LED lighting, 12v and 240v sockets and 12v USB sockets
- Detachable water container and plumbed waste outlet Metal LPG gas bottle safety box with plumbed gas supply
We can either convert your own van to our Coniston layout or we’ll source a base van that meets your specific requirements. This includes colour, size, budget, and mileage. We specialise in VW camper van conversions, but we convert other makes and models too. The total price for a complete VW camper conversion will depend on the cost of the base transporter vehicle chassis we source for you, with consideration to the model, age, and specification of the vehicle plus any extras you wish to add to our standard configuration. You can expect to pay in the region of £45,000 – £65,000 total for one of our complete VW T6 Coniston Camper Vans.
Contact us to find out more, or for a FREE no obligation customised quote.